Plan Trip To Your Dream Destination With American Airlines
Are you looking for planning an adventure trip? Are you worried about the high ticket prices ? Look no further American Airlines got you covered with everything. All the safety measures for covid-19, great offers. Now you can travel to your dream adventure place with safety and comfort being our top most priority. The cheap deals will also help you save some money. A 24*7 available customer support person will make your bookings hassle free.
Know Your Travel Partner
American Airlines is based in Texas. It was started in the year 1930 by more than eighty minor airlines. They have flights to many destinations worldwide. They serve domestic flights and they also have rich connections internationally. It is known to be the world’s largest airline handling 200 million passengers yearly. The company employs nearly 1.3 Lakhs people. American Airlines is said to operate the largest commercial fleet in the world. It has 864 aircrafts including Boeing and Airbus. They have their carrier planes landing at airports in south America, the Caribbean, Asia and Europe.
|Hub airport: Dallas/ Fort Worth||Fleet size: 867|
|Headquarter: Texas||No of destinations covered Intl: 95 Domestic: 95|
Popular Operating Routes
Due to the current scenario of Covid-19, American Airlines is operating 25% less flights than the usual. These are the current operating routes for American Airlines:
|New York – Australia|
|Chicago – Belgium|
|New York – Columbia|
|Los Angeles – France|
|New York – Greece|
Top 5 Destinations
American Airlines covers some really beautiful destinations. Here are the top 5 destinations with most visitors.
|5 Puerto Vallarta|
Important Policies to go Through For American Airlines
|LUGGAGE Hand baggage can be taken on board in American Airline’s flights. The size and weight varies depending upon the route and booking class. The baggage should also have certain dimensions and weight and this also varies on booking class and the route.||ONLINE Check-in Before your American Airline flight depart, you can do the check in online and take a print of the boarding pass. This is possible from 24 hours to at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.||BOOKING CLASSES In the economy class you get plenty of space with the USB ports in every seat along with entertainment program. The economy class seats also have adjustable headrests. In the first class, the seats can be unfolded into a lying position which is clearly for utmost comfort. The first-class passengers are also provided with a quilt, two pillows a pair of slippers, pyjamas and a cover for eyes. They also get some skincare products and can get access to the highest quality entertainment. In the business class the passengers have more space in long distance flights.|
|REFRESHMENTS The first-class passengers can themselves decide their food menu and they also have the access to the exclusive wine list. The business class gets culinary delights. In both first and business class the drinks are for free and menu is assorted. In economy class, non-alcoholic drinks are free and mostly on all international flights they get free meals along with wine and beer.||Change Date Policy If you are willing to change the date of your air travel plan then it can be possible to change it but you have to follow some of the important guidelines which you need to ask for change date 24 hours prior to your reservations.||ADDITIONAL SERVICES In flights from America, the passengers can access to paid wireless internet using their own devices- mobile phones, laptops etc. In the flight up to 180 tb programs are offered, 20 video games, up to 250 films also the music room 300 CD’s and 18 radio channels. There is a duty- free shop on board on all flights to and from Europe, South America and Asia.|
Frequent Flyer Program
The frequent flyer program of American Airlines is called the AA program where you get ‘Miles’ every time you book an American Airlines flight. These miles are redeemable on American Airlines Reservations, hotel stays, rental cars, vacations and gift cards.
You can also redeem miles to qualifying dollars. You can also obtain award miles for your regular purchases made through the AAdvantage affiliate Mastercard or city credit card. Miles can also be earned for hotel stays, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages with any American Airlines Partner.
The standard expiring period for miles is 18 months.
Safety Precautions Amidst Covid-19
- The safety of our customers and team members amid this covid situation is our top most priority.
- The American Ailines is in contact with the U.S. and public health officials and international authorities and we are in continuous coordination with them and taking all the required measures for the prevention of Covid-19.
- The seats and customer touch points are being disinfected time to time.
- HEPA- air filteration systems have been installed.
- Wearing the face masks is mandatory.
- The American Airlines is also deep cleaning seat belts, tray tables, window shades, and armrests.
- Wipes and hand sanitizers are provided in flights of more than 900 miles.
- American Airlines Cancellation process has been made very easy
Tips to Book at Better Fare
The best time to book American Airlines flight ticket is Tuesday afternoons. The prices are said to be relatively cheaper than other days.
Also, you can keep looking for the ongoing offers to grab the best discount. You can also sign up for airfare alerts. This will help you getting the best deals in real time. This will work for you better when your travel dates are flexible.
You can also fly on cheaper days which are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for U.S. flights. These are considered to be the cheapest days. Weekdays are most of the times cheaper for international flights than weekends.
|Best time to book||Time to avoid|
|March or weekdays||Weekends|
How to Contact Customer Support Team of American Airlines
• Helpline Number Assistance- American Airlines Customer Service
If you wish to get connected with the customer representative the helpline number is the best and most reliable option available. You can get to know all the details about the American Airlines through the customer support executive. You can rely on the services provided by customer support.
• Chat box Assistance- American Airlines Customer Service
If you wish to make your flight bookings hassle free and detailed then chat box is the best option available for you. Through chat box you can get the details on bookings, deals, offers etc. that are currently available.
• Email Assistance –American Airlines Customer Service
To get the latest updates on your flight booking, status or any other offers you can always opt for email. You can also subscribe to the email newsletter to stay updated with all offers and discounts.
1. “The in-flight services were awesome and very clean also everything was sanitized. The attendant were really good from Dallas to Yima. Also the leg space was great. Thank you American Airlines.”
2. “Booked the lowest priced ticket got a lot of offers and great discounts. If you’re looking for cheap and best airlines book American Airlines. They have the best customer support services.”
3. “It was a really great experience unlike other times very clean and utmost fulfilling. All the precautions and care was taken in the pandemic.”
4. “The flight itself was great. On time departure with early arrival. Smooth ride with great business class meal. Everyone was required to wear face masks. Great experience overall.”
|Calling Hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best time to Call||2.25pm|
|Alternative Methods||phone, web, Facebook, twitter|