Travel to Thousand Destinations With Emirates Airlines
Travel the world with Emirates Airlines, one of the fastest-growing airlines to make your journey amazing. Get the best amenities when you connect with the team of Emirates. Experience the variety of signature experiences for making your journey worthy. What if we say there are so many opportunities waiting for you? Yes, receive all the amazing services only by Emirates Airlines. Get ready to have a joyful and comfortable journey with us.
Know Your Travel Partner!
Emirates Airlines is located in Dubai, is one of the top-notch air carriers which flies to several destinations across the world. It is flying to several destinations, operating daily flight to different locations. The airlines is well-known for being the top-notch air carrier in terms of the passengers it carries, the fleet size it owns, destinations it serves and the services it delivers to the fliers.
|Hub airport: Dubai International Airport||Fleet size: 254|
|Headquarters: Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates||No of destinations covered Intl : Domestic:|
Current Operating Routes
|Saudi Arabia-Abha Regional Airport|
|Denmark. -Aalborg Airport.|
|United Kingdom-Aberdeen Airport.|
Top 5 Destinations
Following are the five top-notch destinations through which you can make your journeys to the lovely places
Destinations with Cheap Airfares
You can dream to your dream destinations if you make your wonderful plans with Emirates Airlines. Here are the destinations that you can explore in budget-friendly fares.
Important Policies to go Through
Emirates is having several policies through which you can make your worthwhile journey to different destinations.
|Baggage Policy -Checked Luggage – If fliers are traveling in luxurious first class or business class then they are allowed to carry two items of luggage. Moreover a garment bag or a hand bag as their personal items can be taken. Make sure to not exceed your baggage more than 7 kg. Fliers of Economy class are allowed to carry their luggage which must not exceed the limits. -Checked Baggage- If you want to check your luggage at the airport then you can take the help of Luggage allowance calculator through which you can calculate the weight of your bags.||Check- in Policy There are two ways through which you can check-in for your flights whether you take a long- haul flight or short- haul. For offline check-in you need to be present at the airport 2 hours prior to your domestic flights and 3 hours prior to your international flights. For online check-in make sure you use the service 24 hours prior to the timings of your departure.||Cancellation service Cancellation is the policy which permits the passengers to Cancel Emirates Airlines Flights within 24 hours of their reservations timings. If the passengers cancel their flights after 24 hours, they will have to pay some charges to the Emirates Airlines.|
|Change Date Policy If you are wishing to change the date of your flights then don’t worry, Emirates Airline’s Change date policy allows you to change the date of your journey but 24 hours prior to your reservations.||Unaccompanied Minor Policy If you are wishing to make your exciting journey of your child then, don’t worry Emirates Airlines policy for unaccompanied minor is reliable enough to give him/her the safest and comfortable journey.||Special Assistance Policy There is a top-notch service for every kind of passenger who thinks of travelling with Emirates airlines. The worthwhile services are designed especially for the special-abled passengers who needs reliable and instant support.|
Emirates Skywards- Frequent Flyer Program
With the exclusive Frequent program of Emirates Airlines, you can change the way you see and experience the world. This program gives you endless opportunities through which you can travel to several destinations around the world. You can participate in this program and earn miles to cover endless destinations off your bucket list.
There are number of advantages that you can use for your future adventures. Make sure you choose the best of it to get luxurious services for your upcoming journeys.
Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19
Emirates Airlines is totally dedicated to provide you the safe and comfortable services which thus makes your journey the best one. There are several safety measures which are being taken care by the team of specialists of Emirates. Here is what you need to know,
* You need to check-in Online by the help of the official site of Emirates Airlines.
* Make sure you arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to your timings of the departure. There are additional measures which are being taken care of by the staff of Emirates Airlines.
* There is a latest updated check-in facility which allows passengers to come 60 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 75 minutes prior to departure of international flights.
* You are required to wear the mask throughout your journey
* Keep this thing in mind to carry your sanitizer, wipes and extra masks
* Make sure you maintain the social distancing and keep it at-least 1.5meter distance in order to avoid the contact with people.
* There are temporary checks which have to followed at the airport.
* It is advised to make your children wear masks as people are following every rule of airport.
* A hygiene kit which is being provided in the flight.
* The lavatories are equipped with hand sanitizers.
Tips to Book at Better Airfare
If you are looking for the reliable tips to book your flights in the affordable fares then you need to read the information which are following:
- If you want to book your flights in budget-friendly fares then you need to book your tickets in advance so that you can receive cheap flights which can save a lot on your budget.
- If you want to save a lot on your flights make sure you look out for the deals and offers which are always available.For this you can contact Emirates Airlines Customer Services.
- You can look out for some customized packages too which are available for Emirates Airlines
- You can look for the better airfares which are available for weekdays reservations.
|Best time to book January||Time to avoid Weekends|
How to Contact Customer Support Team?
There are ways through which you can consult with the representatives who are at customer support team,
- Phone Call Assistance– You can call at a toll-free helpline number which helps you to connect with the team of experts who are ready to help you in answering queries.
- Mail Call Assistance– With the mail assistance you can assist your queries anytime. Email is the authentic way through which you can know about the deals and offers, related to the reliable method through which you can ask the representatives about any service you want to ask related to baggage, check-service, deals, offers, and many more.
- Live chat Assistance– Through chatbot service, you can always connect with the representatives. The chat box option is always available when you reach the official site for Emirates Airlines. It is a reliable tool through which you can always know about the queries related to Emirates Airlines Reservations , baggage, check-in, offers, deals, and more.
|Check-in and boarding Food and beverage||****|
|In-flight entertainment (Wi-Fi, TV, films)||****|
|Value for money||****|
- Had a long flight from Dubai to Lax. Flight attendents were very efficient. Service was excellent. One of the best I’ve flew with. Seats are very comfortable , Food was good.
- I took a flight from LAX to Vizak, India. Very spacious seating for economy class in the Airbus A380. The amenities and menu were also satisfactory.
- Best Airline I’ve been on! The seats have more room. If the flight has empty rows the flight attendants let you move seats! I was lucky to not have people next to me so I was able to sleep laying down on the full row 🙂 best 16-hour flight. I will try business class next!
|Official Website||Emirates Airlines|
|Customer service||Customer service|
|Calling Hours||24 hours, 7 Days|
|Best time to Call||7:15 pm|
|Alternative Methods||Web, email, phone|