Fly with Jet Blue Airways to have the best experience of your life
Now booking the tickets is no longer a hassle to your favorite destination. Jet Blue Airways has it all sorted to make your travelling experience the best and memorable one. Travelling is a refreshment you need to have in your life every few months.It will make you more productive and happier at work and in general. Now you can travel to your favorite place with utmost safety and comfort. The great deals and offers will save you a lot of amount on your budget.
Know your Travel Partner
Jet Blue Airlines is known as the major low cost American Airline and also the seventh largest airlines in North America by the number of passengers it carries. It has its corporate offices in Utah and Florida. It started commencing its operations on February 11, 2000. It covers 98 destinations with a fleet size of 267. Jet Blue Airways’ headquarters is based in Long Island City, New York. The frequent flyer program of Jet Blue Airways is known as True Blue. It employs over 20,000 employees. It has over 1,000 flights operating on a daily basis and it serves 100 domestic and international destinations in the United States.
Real Also :- EVA Airlines
Hub Airport- John F. Kennedy International Airport
Headquarters- Long Island City, New York, United States
Fleet Size- 267
No. of destinations covered:
Current Operating Routes of Jet Blue Airways
- Dominican Republic
- United States
The top 5 Destinations of Jet Blue Airways
- Fort Lauderdale
- Los Angeles
- New York
Destinations with Cheap Fares
- Turks and Caicos
- Las Vegas
- Fort Lauderdale
- Riviera Maya
- New York
Important policies to go through
Every airline has different policies that needs to be checked before flying with that particular airline. Here are a list of policies you need to know before flying with Jet Blue Airways:
- Cancellation Policy- Jet blue airways allows the agents to cancel the tickets without any fees up to 24 hours of the booking. Post 24 hours a penalty is charged. The agents are required to provide all the necessary information to the people before the booking regarding the cancellation and refunds.
- Baggage Policy- The check-in bags should not exceed 157cm and 50 pounds. Bags that don’t meet these dimensions are considered to be overweight and will be charged an additional fee for each category that applies.
- Online Check-in Policy – You can check-in online for your Jet Blue flight that starts 24 hours prior to the departure and closes at 40 minutes to departure. You can receive a mobile boarding pass on your phone or you can even print it at the airport.
- Refreshments Policy – All the Jet Blue flights offer free brand named snacks and drinks. A variety of eat up boxes are available with the crew cart to purchase. They are made and served fresh with hygiene. You can also select any variant from the in-flight menu and you will be served that.
- The change date Policy- Jet blue customers are allowed to make a confirmed same day change in ticket at a flat price of $75. The same day flight change option is only available with destinations with multiple flights in a day. The change of date is made hassle free.
- Additional Services- You can always take additional bags on board by paying some extra fee as the airlines terms. The checked in bags fees is only refunded when the entire booking is cancelled before the scheduled departure.
Read Also :- Japan Airlines Flights
Frequent Flyer Program
The frequent flyer program of Jet Blue is known as True Blue. It offers you points on every dollar you spend. You will be able to get a free ticket in future using those points. Anyone can join this frequent flyer program.It is absolutely free of cost and you can directly apply online for this. Minor under the age of 13 can also sign up for this program under a parent or a guardian. These true points you earn don’t have an expiry date. Travellers can use these points to book the tickets anytime. A family can club their points to book a future flight.
Points System- You will receive three points for every dollar you spend on a flight. You can also earn these points by opting for other Jet Blue services. Additional points are awarded if you use Brclay’s issued JetBlue mastercard credit card to purchase the flight.
Safety Precautions amid COVID-19
- It is mandatory to wear a face cover when flying with Jet Blue.
- Maintaining at least 6ft social distancing is a rule.
- The aircrafts are disinfected with HEPA filters and other high-tech disinfectors.
- The continuous sanitization, social distancing and wearing masks is mandatory at all times on the airport as well as on board.
Tips to book at Better Fare
The best time to book Jet Blue flight tickets is Tuesday afternoon as the fares are comparatively cheaper than other days of the week. Most of the airlines launch sales early on Tuesday and by the afternoon the prices are at the lowest.
When your travel dates are tentative and you can flexibly travel on any dates you can avail the best discounts and get the tickets at much cheaper fares applying all the discounts the airlines is offering. The cheapest days to fly with Jet Blue Airways are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The fares are cheaper on these days than the usual. Avoid travelling on weekends and vacation days to save some money.
Also Read :-Air India Airlines
How to Contact Customer Support Team
Helpline number assistance with Jet Blue Airlines customer service
You can call the helpline number at any hour of the day. The customer support executives are available 24*7 to serve your needs in the best possible way. The wait time is usually 2 to 3 minutes. The executives are well trained and educated so you can totally rely on the information provided by them.
Chat Box assistance with Jet Blue Airways
You can connect with the customer support executive on live chat at any hour of the day. This is a hassle free way to connect with the customer service agents. You can even get you flights booked with this and get assistance on ongoing bookings.
Email Assistance with Jet Blue Airways
You will get the latest updates on your booking on your email. You will also get updates on the ongoing offers on your mail inbox.
- “I flew with Jet Blue to West Palm Beach in November and it was a great experience amid the covid. Everything was well sanitized. The crew provided us with wipes and sanitizer as well. The Jet Blue staff is courteous and friendly. I will definitely travel again soon with Jet Blue.”
- “This was my first flight with Jet Blue and I am impressed. I am 7 ft tall so I needed more space.Tony an agent helped me with that. Can’t wait to fly again with Jet Blue.”
- “Jet Blue is the best North American Airline. The aircrafts are clean and comfortable and the leg room is surely to be appreciated. The free snacks and drinks were great. And the plane landed one hour early. Amazing experience overall.”
- “Got the best price flight with Jet Blue to NYC. The seats are comfortable and the DirecTV is a great time pass during the flight. Love the staff, very friendly.”
- “Took a flight from Boston to Las Vegas leg room was good at the same price. Service was pretty good. Can’t wait to fly again with Jet Blue.”
|Calling Hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best Time to Call||8:30 am|
|Alternative Methods||phone, web, Facebook, twitter.|