Turn your flying into an unforgettable experience with Lufthansa Airlines Reservations
Lufthansa Airlines is a class apart in itself when it comes to providing a anxious-free travel experience, especially in today’s time. The entire globe is going through strangest but the most interesting of times, where people are yearning for their loved ones sitting thousands of miles away from them and at the same time ruminating about all the moments, they could have made that reservation and flown to see their family and friends. Therefore, it’s your time to seize the opportunity by making a Lufthansa Airlines reservation right now.
Lufthansa Airlines was founded on 6 January 1953. It is declared as the largest German Airline with 100 million people’s trust backing it up. Its subsidiaries are considered largest air carrier in Europe crediting to its fleet size and the passengers it carries. It is headquartered in the city of Cologne, Germany. It has a fleet size of 2742 and provides air transport to 220 destinations worldwide. It is the one of the five-founding member of the largest alliance, named Star Alliance. Like its slogan suggests” Say yes to the world”, book your next flight with simple Lufthansa Airlines reservations.
Read More :- Lufthansa Airlines Transfer Ticket To Another Person
Frequent Flyer Programme
The medium to earn valuable miles by Lufthansa’s frequent Flyer programme, known as Miles & More. As the name suggests, the programme includes dozens of benefits and deals on air miles. There are numerous opportunities to redeem these miles with Miles & More partners. They can be used to get you an upgrade on your next flight or exploring your destination in a rental car or for purchases for luggage, cosmetics, fashion and many more exciting things, when done through Lufthansa World Shop.
Current Operating Routes
As of December 2020, Lufthansa Airlines serves 18 domestic & 218 international destinations in 80 countries.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Planning to make a Lufthansa Airlines reservation, but don’t know where to begin? The highly trained and compassionate Lufthansa Airlines Customer Support team would resolve all your doubts with blink of an eye. The assistance is provided 24*7 in a plethora of languages and further translations to bring ease to the process.
Refer to this information to get help with Reservations and other details about the Airlines:
|Lufthansa Airlines Reservations||69-209-777777|
|For More Information visit –||Lufthansa Airlines|
How to make Lufthansa Airlines Reservations
Lufthansa operates on world class technology when it comes to making reservations, in terms of their online and offline reservation platforms. The reservation process is simple and hassle free. The official website of Lufthansa provides multiple tools on their screen which when clicked on , direct you the Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Phone Number and further, to the Customer Support which guides you to the best of their abilities , thus resolving your queries(if any) . The website is updated regularly to keep people in the know about exclusive offers and deals. A pop up Customer Service Chatbot at Lufthansa.com on the right of screen is also designed to save time consumption and bring ease into the reservation process.
Reservations via Online modes
- Lufthansa Official Website– The official website of Lufthansa is www.lufthansa.com and offers multitude of ways to book a flight. The website is designed in such a way that all touch points of your travel itinerary are taken care of. Starting from zeroing on a destination, booking a flight, finding the cheapest deals, to hotels and rented cars and pick up; everything is just a click away.
2. Mobile App– If going through the website, somehow feels like a bother, or the website connectivity is down, Lufthansa also has their Mobile App, infused with the latest updates. Lufthansa Airlines reservation number is also provided to check up on latest updates and deals. The app also provides comprehensive services, such click on the go, save boarding pass, or complete information relating to your flight. The app can be downloaded on your smartphone, Apple Watch or tablet. In your Apple’s iOS 12 , you can get the update about your next flight without opening the app, just by the new Siri Shortcut.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations via Offline modes
If you are someone who struggles with technology or simply prefers in-person connection, then Lufthansa Airline Reservation system offers two simple offline ways to solve your problem.
At the airport: The staff at the airport is highly professional and empathetic. Once you reach at the airport, ask any staff to point you towards the Help Desk, rest assured you will be given proper assistance.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Number: Lufthansa Airlines provides round- the- clock customer support assistance in a plethora of countries to cross that language barrier. The reservations and queries are dealt without any unnecessary need of putting you on hold.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Phone Number and details
- Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Number UK 1-855 -695- 0023
- Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Number USA 1-855 -695- 0023
- Customer Service USA 1(800) 645 3880
- Special Assistance (voice ) 1(800) 778 4838
- Lufthansa Cancellations 1-855 695 0023
- Lufthansa Group travel 1-855-695-0023
(The numbers mentioned above are toll-free unless stated otherwise.)
Read Also :- Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Allowance
Making Lufthansa Airlines Reservations via Website (Step by step)
Open the Website – Open Lufthansa Airlines official website on your device. The website is designed in such a way that all the required details and links are mentioned on the Home page itself. You can easily switch to the language of your choice as well
Book Flights – Click on the icon named Flights with an airplane icon next to it. Select the currency and type Miles & more points (if any)[ Log in necessary] . Type the destination, number of passengers travelling (adults or kids), class (Business/ Economy) .
Select Trip – Specify the dates of your trip and/if it’s a round trip. Click on the icon that says Find, and you will be directed to the flight schedule that best matches to your requirements. You will get a notification confirming your booking.
Please keep your Lufthansa Reservation Number handy with you at all times.
Additional Perks– The website offers several choices in terms of Hotels and Cars for rental. Pick one that fits you the most and the hassle to look for hotels and transport on other sites, is completely eliminated.
Read Also :- Lufthansa Name Change On Ticket
- When you are booking the flight, make sure you have your passport updated to avoid last minute panic. An identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, apart from passport is advised.
- It is essential for children, regardless of age to carry all the required documents including but not limited to valid passport with them, at all times. The legal parent/guardian travelling with the minor must also have proper travel documents along with the permission and documents evidence of relationship with the minor.
- If there is no legal parent/guardian present with the minor, it is mandatory to inform the airlines in advance so that further inconvenience can be avoided, as every country has different guidelines regarding the same
- The documents declaring you COVID-19 negative are mandatory to be carried with you and shown at all check points
- Carry a copy of Lufthansa seat reservation with you to ease the process check-ins.
Checking the Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Status
In order to make their customers feel relaxed and secure from the moment they book a flight to the moment they de-board and beyond, Lufthansa has an impeccable assistance system. Any query or complaint can be forwarded to the Support team via different methods. By clicking the ‘Help’ icon on the official, Lufthansa website, the potential customer is exposed to a plethora of options. From intelligently designed FAQs to assistance regarding booking, boring and Cancellation of Lufthansa Flights, every minute detail is mentioned. Furthermore, if you are still not satisfied and wants further help with anything, 24*7 help is provided.
Contact on their helpline number 1800 102 5838 for any further query.
Checking Booking Status
To check your booking, Log in to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines with your username and password , click on the My Bookings icon on Home page. Enter your Ticket Number/Booking Reference and Your Last name, and you will be directed to your bookings.
Similarly, if you want to check the status of your flight, click on the icon saying Flight Status . Once logged in use can easily access your Miles & More points and rewards.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cookies policy of Lufthansa Official Website?
2. What is the carry-on baggage policy of Lufthansa Airlines?
As per the free-baggage rule, the maximum baggage size should be 158 cm (including W + H+ D). If your luggage is heavier, more extensive, it will be considered excess baggage & you have to pay further charges accordingly.
Sports baggage weighing more than 32kg & 315cm will not be accepted as travel baggage. There only can be sent as air freight.
|Cabin class||Number of baggage||Size||Weight|
|Economy||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|Premium Economy||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|Business||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|First Class||2||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg (each)|
NOTE- For foldable items, the size should not cross than 57 x 54 x 15 cm.
3. How do I cancel my Lufthansa Airline reservations online?
From your Lufthansa ID profile, Click on My Bookings tab at the top of the homepage of the official website, find your booking, click on Cancel my booking and after following some easy steps as guided, you will be able to cancel your booking
4. How will I get to know about Flight disruptions?
Although Lufthansa makes every effort to make sure you reach your destination on time but sometimes due to air traffic or other such unforeseeable circumstances, the departure dates are changed , or flight is delayed or the worst case scenario, the flight is cancelled, all the solutions to these problems are mentioned in the most frequently asked questions. Click on the Current Flight Information to know if/ how your flight has been affected.
5. What is Lufthansa Airline policy about travelling with infants and toddlers?
- Infants (7days-2 years) can travel on an accompanying adult lap. Also, onboard you will receive a safety belt for the child take-off. Moreover, the child can be travel on separate seats, but in such case, they must be secured by a restraint system. Please note that only one baby per adult is allowed on Lufthansa aircraft; however, if you are traveling with two (under two years), you can book a seat & take an appropriate child restraint system (baby car seat/child centre).
- Onboard, they provide snacks for the youngest guest, but please take a little something with you because nothing can replace babies’ usual favourite food. Also, meals can be ordered separately for children (2 years & over).
- Children (age two years or over) require their seat; in such case, the fare will be charged for the entire trip.