Lufthansa Airlines-There Is No Better Way To Fly!
“Lufthansa Airlines”- A largest German airline, trusted by 100 million people. Its subsidiaries became the largest air carrier in Europe, in terms of fleet size & 2nd most extensive passengers. Moreover, it is a founding member of Star Alliance (the world’s largest airline alliance). Lufthansa Airlines serves each & every individual with excellent standards that set a benchmark for other air service providers. If you never fly on Lufthansa, try this time but before proceeding with your booking, know about your air carrier.
Know Your Travel Partner
|Founded||6 January 1953|
|Frequent Flyer Program||Miles & More|
|Slogan||“Say yes to the world.”|
Current Operating Destinations
As of December 2020, Lufthansa Airlines serves 18 domestic & 218 international destinations in 80 countries.
Lufthansa Airlines Top Destinations with Reasonable Fares:
- New York City
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
Lufthansa Airlines Policies & Information
- Baggage Policy:
As per the free-baggage rule, the maximum baggage size should be 158 cm (including W + H+ D). If your luggage is heavier, more extensive, it will be considered excess baggage & you have to pay further charges accordingly.
Sports baggage weighing more than 32kg & 315cm will not be accepted as travel baggage. There only can be sent as air freight.
|Cabin class||Number of baggage||Size||Weight|
|Economy||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|Premium Economy||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|Business||1||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg|
|First Class||2||55 x 40 x 23 cm||8 kg (each)|
NOTE- For foldable items, the size should not cross than 57 x 54 x 15 cm.
Are You Flying with The Baby?
When you fly with a baby with Lufthansa, you will get superior services to cater fully to your needs. Such as:
- Night flights are suitable for infants as they will maintain their sleep pattern & they will be more relaxed.
- When the aircraft provide ascent/descent, a bottle’s dummy will be provided to equalize the air pressure.
- Changing tables will found in the washroom.
- Adequate water bottles are available onboard.
- You will also get spare nappies on board for emergencies.
Planning a trip with your child is excellent. But there are a few essential tips & suggestions that you need to check before flying to prepare for your time on board with the Lufthansa flight.
- Infants (7days-2 years) can travel on an accompanying adult lap. Also, onboard you will receive a safety belt for the child take-off. Moreover, the child can be travel on separate seats, but in such case, they must be secured by a restraint system. Please note that only one baby per adult is allowed on Lufthansa aircraft; however, if you are traveling with two (under two years), you can book a seat & take an appropriate child restraint system (baby car seat/child center).
- Onboard, we provide snacks for the youngest guest, but please take a little something with you because nothing can replace babies’ usual favourite food. Also, meals can be ordered separately for children (2 years & over).
- Children (age two years or over) require their seat; in such case, the fare will be charged for the entire trip.
Discover the World of “Miles & More”!
Travel is more than getting one destination to another; it is all about discovering the world & with Lufthansa Airlines MILES & MORE program, you can enjoy the other perks of traveling. As this program offers you privileges to make every journey enjoyable, not only by flying but also with your every purchase, you can treat yourself with attractive awards. So, get the membership & discover all its benefits in no time. Also, you can earn status miles, which will help you achieve frequent flyer status.
Safety Precautions Taken by Lufthansa Airlines (COVID-19)
In such a situation, many factors can affect the journey. However, to give you a safe & secure flying experience, Lufthansa Airlines implanted a fast getaway so every individual can resume their travel plans with full peace of mind. Moreover, Lufthansa’s team is working 24/7 to give you the utmost safe travel without stressing anything. & Lufthansa Airlines’ group makes sure that you feel comfortable during your flight; that’s why several measures are applied to protect guest & employees’ health.
Safety majors applied by Lufthansa Airlines:
|Before Your Flight||At the airport||Boarding onboard||Deboarding & upon arrival|
|Check the Entry Requirement Perform check-in via your mobile Start your journey only when you are healthy (check your health with a self-medical test) Don’t forget to cover your face (nose & mouth)||To prevent any illness, cover your face Use hand sanitizers Perform mobile/Lufthansa Airlines mobile check-in Check your baggage with a contactless self-service kiosk. About hand baggage: due to the current situation, many authorities & airports have restricted it. Allow additional time for the modified airport security and screening processes.||Contactless boarding by groups Disinfectant wipes Cabin cleaning Cover your face Air filters Simplified onboard services||Keep distance Review & observe the current entry requirements & regulation for your destination/departure destination|
Tips to Get the Cheapest Lufthansa Flight:
- Best Time to Book: The best time to book with Lufthansa Airlines is Tuesday-Thursday. On the same day of booking, you can save an average of $ 70+ per ticket.
- Time to Avoid Bookings: Sunday is considered the most expensive day to book your flight. If you are looking for cheaper tickets, avoid booking on the same.
Moreover, you can fly in Lufthansa at particularly low fares. Visit its official site & subscribe to its new settler; you will receive the price drop or alert message directly into your inbox that will help you to plan your trip accordingly.
How to Contact Lufthansa Airlines Customer Support Team?
Lufthansa Airlines not only provides you a comfortable journey on board but also gives you world-class customer support. So, whenever you need assistance regarding your air travel, you can reach them & solve all your travel concerns in no time. To connect with the experts, you can choose any of the modes:
Meet the experts:
- Live chat
Lufthansa Airlines gives you complete customer support 24*7. In this way, you can connect with them any time & get reliable help regarding your travel concerns. The expert available at the helpdesk will help you by providing you with the assistance of other services you need. They will help you with the utmost care & priority so that you can enjoy your journey without any hassle.
What Do Our Customers Say About Their Journey On Lufthansa Airlines?
The flight during the pandemic was handled pretty well. There was enough distance between passengers, and the aircraft was clean. Also, I had to reschedule my flight last minute (due to a delay of Deutsche Bahn) and the Customer Service of Lufthansa was very helpful and efficient.
– Simone C
I’m not a big fan of Lufthansa in business, but during COVID, they mastered their game. Incredible time in the sky, brand new plane, good food, and service. Thank you for operating as usual.
|Customer service||1800 102 5838|
|Best time to Call||4:30 PM|
|Alternative Methods||Email, Web, Phone|