Experience Hassle-Free Flight Services with Turkish Airlines!
Travelling soothes your soul and refreshes your mind and body. The more you travel the more you crave to explore new places. Travel with Turkish Airlines to experience the comfort with safety. Book your tickets to your favourite place on amazing deals. Also, our airlines is ‘Pet Friendly’ you can take your pet along and that proves to be a cherry on the cake. Call our helpline and get in touch with the highly experienced and educated personnel to get assistance regarding bookings and other details.
Know Your Travel Partner
Turkish Airlines is based in Turkey. It is the National Flag carrier airline of Turkey. Turkish Airlines serves the most non-stop destination flights from a single airport than any other airline. It was started in the year 1933. Turkish flies to 126 countries. It has a fleet size of 363 aircrafts. They also have a fleet of 24 cargo aircrafts which serve 82 destinations.
|Number of destinations covered:||International- 245 Domestic- 50|
Current Operating Routes
Keeping the current covid-19 situation in mind, Turkish Airlines is operating lesser flights than the usual. Following are the current operating destinations for Turkish Airlines:
|Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Colombo, Sri Lanka|
Top 5 Destinations of Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines covers some really amazing cities all over the world. The top destinations that are most travelled to by Turkish Airlines are:
|1 Rovaniemi, Finland|
|2 Bali, Indonesia|
|3 Marrakech, Morocco|
|4 Mexico City, Mexico|
|5 Cancun, Mexico|
Destinations with Cheap Fares:
Turkish Airlines is available for flying in 245 international and 50 domestic destinations in the world. It also has the Turkish Airlines Cargo which covers a lot of destination.
Some destinations with cheap fares by Turkish Airlines are:
Turkish Airlines: Important Policies to Go Through
Every airline has their own terms and conditions and different policies. A passenger needs to be aware of all these policies before their journey to make it more pleasent and hassle free.
There are a few Turkish Airlines policies you need to know about such as the cancellation policy, check-in, baggage, change in date, refreshments, pet service etc.
|1. Cancellation Policy- There are some unavoidable emergencies and situations where you can’t avoid and have to cancel your flight tickets. Our customer service will definitely help you with that. Just a few things to keep in mind- if you cancel it within 24 hours you’ll get your 100% money back and post that you’ll have to pay some charges.||2. Change in Date Policy– At times a person has to switch their travel date. Turkish Airlines customer support will provide you all the details with how can you change the date of your travel. The team will definitely help you with this.||3. Check-in Policy- The check-in policy in Turkish Airlines has been updated. Reaching airport 3 hours before the flight is recommended. Online check-in, self check-in and automated bag check-in facilities are made available for the passengers to have a safe and comfortable journey.|
|4. Baggage- The baggage information varies slightly for domestic and international flights according to the weight and size. However, you can carry one hand baggage in domestic and 2 hand baggage in international flights.||5. Food & Beverages- Our flight attendants are serving the food keeping all the hygiene measures in mind. We are only serving packed food and sealed water bottles in 2 hour or lesser flights. The food is prepared with good hygiene.||6. Pet Service- Turkish Airlines also allows you to take your pet along. You can get the further details and special rules applicable from the customer support personnel.|
Frequent Flyer Program: “Miles & Smiles”
The Frequent Flyer program for Turkish Airlines is known as the Miles & Smiles program. You earn miles & smiles every time you book your ticket with Turkish Airlines. The benefits from Miles & Smiles can also be used for education, health, shopping, vacation and many more. You can also earn miles with the Miles & Smiles Credit card.
You can also upgrade to extra legroom seat and business class with Miles & Smiles.
Safety Precautions Taken by Turkish Airlines (Covid-19)
In Turkish Airlines, our top priority is to make sure our travellers have the most comfortable and safe journey. We here at Turkish Airlines want you to have a safe travel. All the safety measures are being taken a special new criteria has been opted for the same.
|* We request you to check-in online through the website or out application to reduce the contact rate. |
* Early arrival at the airport before almost 3 hours to departure because additional measures are being taken at the airports.
* The new updated check-in policy is 60 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 75 minutes before departure for international flights.
* Wearing masks throughout the journey will keep you and others safe.
* Do not forget to carry extra masks, sanitizer and wipes.
* Maintaining a social distancing at all times is necessary. Keep at least 1.5 metre distance in order to avoid personal contact.
* Protective panes are put on all the counters to help the employees and your safety.
* Temperature checks are being done at the airport.
* All the people at the airport are using masks and other safety equipment.
* No contact check-in, self check-in and automated bag check-in is available at the airports to avoid contact.
* The cabins are being continuously cleaned with HEPA filters.
* The lavatories are equipped with hand sanitizers.
* A hygiene kit is provided in the flight.
* The meals in our flight are prepared with utmost hygiene. Only packed foods and beverages are served.
Tips to Book Cheapest Airfare for Turkish Flights
Booking a flight ticket is never a task what time to book is. To get the best price for your ticket is to book through the prime booking window which is open between 20-110 days of the date of travel.
Mostly tourists plan their vacation in the summer-time so the ticket prices are comparatively high you can avoid travelling during that time or book your tickets 75 days prior to save some money. During the winter-time around Christmas and New Year’s people prefer taking a holiday and travel in this case you can book your tickets 2 months prior for a better budgeted holiday.
How to Contact Turkish Airlines Customer Support Team?
• Helpline Number Assistance Turkish Airlines Customer Service
The Turkish Airlines customer service is available 24 hours on all 7 days. The staff is educated and courteous. Their motive is to provide you best assistance and resolve all your queries.
• Chat box Assistance American Airlines Customer Service
If you wish to connect with the Turkish Airlines on the go you can also opt for the chat services made available by the airlines. You can get details on the offers, bookings, flight updates etc.
• Email Assistance American Airlines Customer Service
You can choose the email assistance for the bookings , updates and other services. The services provided are always with the motive to give you the best in flight experience. Through email you can get some really great deals specially customised for you.
1. “I am impressed with the on board safety by Turkish during this Pandemic. The flights are running on time and most of the destinations are available.”
2. “Great business class service. My second flight with Turkish and the service has never disappointed me. The crews are very professional and sweet.”
3. “Turkish has always gone an extra mile for us. The staff is courteous and professional had a wonderful experience.”
4. “My flight got cancelled for some reason and I got a call from customer support and got an immediate full amount refund. My trust and confidence on TA is 100%.
|Wait Time:||4 min|
|Calling Hours:||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best time to Call:||10:45 am|
|Alternative Methods:||Facebook, phone, web|